Updated: June 27, 2021 by Exotic Irfan
Hi friends! Do you want to know how to block ads on chrome if your answer is yes? Then, guys, you come into the right place because here, we will provide you how to block ads on chrome.
After reading this article, we’re 100% sure that, you’ll clear all your doubts regarding this. After this article, you will get complete information regarding this (Mobile, Laptop/PC).
Blocking advertising is very necessary when you are doing very important work as well as surfing on Google. You can block ads from various methods like the best ad blocker app for Android and various others. All these methods are shown below.
How to stop pop up ads on Google chrome
Google is doing great work day by day and it helps users from all over the world. Showing ads on any website is also under the control of users and if users want to see the ads.
Then, ads should be shown to him/ her but if the users don’t want to see any types of ads. So, after doing some simple settings in Google Chrome, the ads should not be shown to those users.
Now, the choice is yours, if you are addicted to some of the sites and you watched those sites daily. But those sites contain as well as shows lots of ads like advertising in the 1920s and you don’t like such types of ads.
Then, you can stop these ads by doing simple settings on your Android mobile or PC or on the laptop. So if you want to know how to block ads on chrome then stay in this article. Also, know the top network monitoring software for Windows 10.
1) How to block ads on chrome in Android Mobile
The simplest way to get started is to make sure that you have Chrome installed. If you are mobile as well as Android user and you want to block ads on chrome in Android.
Then, guys, you have to follow some of the steps like:
- First, you have to open Google Chrome and then on the upper right-hand side.
- Click on the three dots which are in vertical and after that, click on the settings and then scroll upward and click on-site settings.
- After that, click on the popup and redirect and then click on the button to change the color to blue.
- If it goes to blue then you can easily block ads on chrome in Android.
- For more information, watch this pic. You can also know about mCent browser for PC download free.
2) How to block ads on chrome MAC Laptop Windows 10
If you’re a MAC user or you want to block ads on the laptop then, you can do this do easily.
- First, you have to open the Google Chrome on your MAC or laptop or Windows 10 and then click on the three dots which is in vertical.
- After that, click on the settings and then scroll upward and click on Advanced settings.
- And then you will see the privacy and then you see then content setting click on that.
- After that, click on the popup and allow and then you have to choose which site should you want to block the ads then you can easily block ads on chrome MAC Laptop Windows 10.
- For more information, watch this pic. Also, know the best free sports streaming sites.
If you want to see the videos of this, then watch this video to know. You will clear all your doubts and will find the solution to this.
3) Malware Scanning
There are various best free Antivirus for Android, iPhone, laptop, etc. available in the market. And all these antivirus apps, as well as software, play an important role to protect your Android, iPhone, and laptop from the virus.
But do you know guys? All these best antivirus for Android also provides one of the best options like blocking ads. With the help of this option, you can block every type of ad. But guys, if you want to know, what is antivirus in computer, then read that article in detail.
There are also lots of peoples who want to know how to block ads on the laptop and if you are also one of them, then you can also follow all our above methods.
We hope you will successfully block all the ads on your laptop as well.
More articles according to your taste
So, guys, I told you How to block ads on chrome. If you have any suggestions or queries for me then ask me directly in the comment section and also share this article with your friends. Thank you so much, guys.