How to Change Name in PAN Card with complete info | PAN Card Name Change
Hi friends, If you want to know “How to Change Name in PAN Card” then you are is in a right place because here in this article I will tell you the complete information of “How to Change Name in PAN Card or How to fill and procedure of PAN Card Correction Form or PAN Card Name Change“.
If you have a PAN Card and there is some change and hence you want to do PAN Card Name Change or you want to know How to Change Name in PAN Card or How to fill PAN Card Correction Form then it’s a very process and on the Internet, there are various articles available but in all these articles, you will not get an exact result.
But you don’t worry guys, because here I will tell you the complete detail of How to Change Name in PAN Card or How to fill PAN Card Correction Form or PAN Card Name Change. So friends don’t waste any more time, let’s get started.
How to Change Name in PAN Card with complete information
Here I am providing you the step by step information about what you have to do for PAN Card Name Change or How to fill PAN Card Correction Form.
1) So first of all, you just have to visit this Website “NSDL“.
2) Fill the form with Complete information.
|How to Change Name in PAN Card
3) In this form, click on Apply Online option and in the below, you will see an Application Type.
4) Now Select this and here you will see three options like
– New PAN (Indian Citizen)
– New PAN (Foreign Citizen)
– Changes or Correction in existing PAN Card
5) So, if you want to make a new PAN Card then simply click on New PAN but if you are a foreigner and you want to make a PAN Card then simply click on New PAN (Foreign Citizen) but if you have a PAN Card and there are some changes and you want to change that changes I,e name, Date of Birth or anything else then simply click on the third option (Changes or Correction in existing PAN Card)
6) After that Select a Category and there are various categories like
– Individual (yourself or single person)
– Company (PAN Card for Company)
– Associations of Persons
– Body of Individual
– Limited Liability Partnership
7) After that, Select Title I,e Mr. or M/s
8) Now, Fill your Correct Last Name/Surname, First Name and then Middle Name
9) After that, Fill your correct Date of Birth, email id, and Mobile Number
10) After that, Mark your citizen I,e Are you the Citizen of India then Mark on Yes or No
11) Now enter your PAN Number carefully and then fill the Captcha Correctly and then click on
12) After that, you will be automatically redirected to another page from where a Token should be provided to you and also this token should be sent on your Email Id.
13) After that, you just have to Click on “Submit Scanned Images through e-Sign”.
14) Now, you just have to fill the Correct Detail of your PAN Number, Aadhaar Number, EID Number, and Name and then fill the complete form and also upload your Signature and Documents and enter PAN Number and click on Next.
15) After that, you will see another screen and then upload your proof of age, address, Aadhaar and after submitting click on Preview Application.
16) And then, Do Payment of Rs 110 fee but if you are doing this from foreign then the fee should Rs 1020. Here you will see various Payment options like Demand Draft, Debit card or Credit card.
17) After successful Payment, Download your Acknowledgment form and then put your signature on that form and attach your recently Photographs and then Send this Application form to this Address.
NSDL e-Gov at ‘Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th Floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411 016’.
Articles According to your Taste